Legal concierge UAE
Legal Сoncierge – legal assistance in collaboration with UAE law firms
There is no family legislation in UAE, that’s why such family disputes as divorce, inheritance, and child custody are revised according to Sharia Law (Islamic legislation).
What you need to know about family law?
Processing of family disputes has always been a delicate matter. We recommend family lawyer, who speaks Russian, English, and Arabic.
Cases that we assist on
• International marriage;
• Marriage with UAE citizen;
• Drafting of marriage documents for attestation procedure;
• Islamic marriage for expats;
• Christian marriage in UAE;
• Arrangement of shares after divorce;
• Violence in family;
• Alimony payment after divorce;
• Drafting of wills for Muslims and non-Muslims;
• Getting Inheritance certificate;
• Receiving an inheritance – shares, funds, and real-estate.
Assistance Real Estate
We recommend you qualified lawyers, specializing at real estate.
Examples of disputes to be covered: selling-purchase agreements at each stage, property rent.
Will help you in receiving information for the cases:
• Amending property status for non-residential;
• Acknowledgement of property rights for real estate;
• Legalization of a private construction;
• Registration of a property;
• Consultation on real estate taxes;
• Accompanying real estate contracts and deals;
• Acknowledging of non-legitimacy of contracts;
• Legal consultations for land legislation;
• Privatization of land and property rights registration;
• Registration of usage of the property (letting);
• Preparation of documents for and registration for rent or sale;
• Establishing the order of land usage in the Court.
When you are most likely to require assistance for ownership properties:
• Building a property;
• Property Wills;
• Annuity Agreement;
• Property division;
• Drafting perpetual maintenance Agreement;
• Receiving a property ownership certificate;
• Registration of ownership rights for an object;
• Registration of Title Deed for real estate (apartment, house, villa, commercial premises, plots, etc.).
- DEVELOPMENT OF AGREEMENTS (UP TO 3 CONTRACTS PER MONTH);
- AMENDMENTS, CORRECTIONS OF INCOMING DOCUMENTS OF THE COMPANY (UP TO 7 PER MONTH); CONDUCTING AN AUDIT OF THE CLIENT’S DOCUMENTATION TO IDENTIFY RISKS (1 AUDIT MONTH, VOLUME – UP TO 12 PAGES).
- PROVIDING RECOMMENDATIONS ON THE ISSUES OF DOCUMENT FLOW AND INTERACTION WITH CUSTOMERS AND COUNTERPARTIES CONSULTING THE CLIENT WITHIN THE FRAMEWORK OF COMMERCIAL RIGHTS ON THE ISSUES OF IMPLEMENTING ACTIVITIES (EXECUTION TIME IS 1-2 WORKING DAYS),
- UP TO 5 CONSULTATIONS PER MONTH.
- SUPPORT IN REGISTERING NEW EMPLOYEES OF THE CLIENT (UP TO 3 EMPLOYEES PER MONTH) AS PER UAE LABOR LAW; CONSULTATIONS ON LABOR THE LAWS OF THE UAE.
- DRAFTING OF AGREEMENTS (UP TO 5 CONTRACTS PER MONTH).
- AMENDMENTS, MODIFYING INCOMING COMPANY DOCUMENTS (UP TO 10 PER MONTH); AUDITING OF THE CLIENT’S DOCUMENTATION TO IDENTIFY RISKS (1 AUDIT PER MONTH, UP TO 12 PAGES).
- RECOMMENDATIONS ON DOCUMENT MANAGEMENT AND INTERACTION WITH CUSTOMERS AND COUNTERPARTIES
- ADVISING THE CLIENT WITHIN THE FRAMEWORK OF UAE COMMERCIAL LAW, ON THE IMPLEMENTATION OF ACTIVITIES (1-2 WORKING DAYS),
- UP TO 7 CONSULTATIONS PER MONTH
- SUPPORT OF THE CLIENT’S EMPLOYEE REGISTRATION PROCEDURES (UP TO 5 EMPLOYEES PER MONTH) IN ACCORDANCE WITH THE LABOR LAW OF THE UAE; CONSULTATIONS ON THE LABOR LAW OF THE UAE.
- DRAFTING AGREEMENTS (UP TO 10 AGREEMENTS PER MONTH);
- AMENDMENTS AND AMENDMENTS OF INCOMING COMPANY DOCUMENTS (UP TO 10 PER MONTH); AUDIT OF THE COMPANY’S DOCUMENTATION TO IDENTIFY RISKS (1 AUDIT PER MONTH, UP TO 12 PAGES);
- PROVIDING RECOMMENDATIONS ON DOCUMENT MANAGEMENT AND INTERACTIONS WITH COUNTERPARTIES
- ADVISING THE CLIENT IN THE FRAMEWORK OF UAE COMMERCIAL LAW ON THE IMPLEMENTATION OF ACTIVITIES (1-2 WORKING DAYS), WITHOUT LIMITATIONS.
- SUPPORT OF THE CLIENT’S EMPLOYEE REGISTRATION PROCEDURE (UP TO 10 EMPLOYEES PER MONTH) IN ACCORDANCE WITH THE UAE LABOR LAW; CONSULTATIONS ON THE LABOR LAW OF THE UAE.
Looking for a First-Class solution for your in UAE?
We welcome and celebrate different perspectives to help our firm, our clients and our people.