Business Setup in UAE
Company Setup in the United Arab Emirates
The United Arab Emirates presents an ever-evolving market in an emerging economy, yet setting up shop in the UAE can be daunting for foreign entities keen on establishing a formal presence here. And if you’re questioning the wisdom of your choice, fret not – Pravo Management Consultancy can answer all your queries with expert guidance and personalized service.
Pravo Management Consultancy is a top-tier business setup service provider in the UAE. Our expert team at Pravo is dedicated to guiding and supporting you through every stage of establishing your dream business in the UAE. We are committed to helping you overcome any obstacles and stay focused on your goals, empowering you to turn your vision into a reality with ease.
At Pravo Management Consultancy, we are dedicated to facilitating UAE company registration processes, as well as assisting with relevant government documentation. On top of that, we also offer exceptional personalized consulting tuition, provided absolutely free of charge!
Our expert team is at your disposal, with in-depth advice on all aspects of company formation, registration, and associated regulations within the UAE.
Book a consultation today and discover how we can meet your company formation needs!
Locations for Business Setup in the UAE
Discover world-class locations in the UAE that provide the perfect start for your business journey.
Ac 100% ownership is possible with a Freezone business setup in the UAE but there are still limitations to take note of. Before deciding if a Freezone business setup in the UAE is right for you, it's essential to consult with a specialist to ensure that you make a well-informed choice.
Incorporating a company can be a convoluted task, but with offshore company formation in the UAE, it can be quick and straightforward. Pravo simplifies the process further, enabling you to start an offshore company in the UAE without having to visit the country.
Opening, liquidation, and merging companies in UAE
We will open a company for you
Registration of a company takes from 7 to 14 days from date of submission of documents, and gives a foreign investor numerous advantages:
Types of businesses for investor to open in UAE:
1. Commercial Licenses — covering all kinds of trading activity;
2. Professional Licenses — covering professions, services, craftsmen and artisans.
3. Industrial Licenses — for establishing Industrial or manufacturing activity
Types of companies in Dubai, that might be interesting for foreign investors:
1. Limited Liability Company (LLC)
– A limited liability company can be formed by a minimum of two and a maximum of 50 persons whose liability is limited to their shares in the company’s capital.
– There is no minimum capital requirement. While the foreign investor’s share in the company should be 49% and the local sponsor 51%, the profit and loss distribution can be prescribed.
– Responsibility for the management of a limited liability company can be vested in the foreign or national partners or a third party.
– The local sponsor MAY NOT BE involved in the management team but will be a “nominal” shareholder between him and the foreign investor. There is a mutual agreement between sponsor and investor, declaring that the local sponsor does not have a right to the company’s income, exploitation, and management. He will not hold control over the company.
2. Branches and representative Offices of foreign Commercial and Professional companies.
The investor will have visas for employees and a corporate bank account.
An investor must obtain a permit from the UAE Chamber of Commerce.
The investor will hold 100% ownership, and the UAE national will be the local agent for a branch.
3. Branch of a Free Zone company.
If an investor holds his assets in free economic zone territory, but he wants to work for the domestic market, here is an option.
He can get a license from the Dubai Department of Economic Development for most of the activities: commercial, productive, and service.
4. Sole Establishment-Professional services.
Includes the field of consulting, education, medicine, etc. In this type of license, UAE citizens carry agent roles, whereas a foreign investor is an owner and manager. Professional companies in Dubai provide foreign investors with 100% ownership and management of the business in the UAE.
5. Civil Company-Professional services
Civil company is a company in Dubai, established as a partnership with two or more partners as natural or legal persons, to share professional services in the domestic market of Dubai and UAE.
A local citizen of the UAE serves in such companies as a local agent, representing it. He can process resident working visas or renewal of the license.
The local agent does not get involved in the company’s operations or its financial affairs. He also does not bear any responsibility for the company’s activities.
Free Zones Company Formation
Setting up an offshore company allows businesses to operate beyond their registered jurisdiction and ownership. Discover the benefits of freezone company setup in the UAE.
Advantages of registering a company in Free Economic Zones:
- 100% of Return on investments and tax-free environment;
- 100% ownership of the company. No local sponsor is required;
- 100% absence of import and export duties;
- Resident visas and residence permits for the founders and staff of the company;
- Unlimited use of banking services (credit cards, check books, interest-free cash of funds from current accounts, etc.).
Offshore Companies Opening
An offshore company is a legal business entity that is set up with the intention of operating outside its registered jurisdiction and/or the location of its ultimate ownership.
Registration of UAE offshore company offers the advantages:
- An investor does not require UAE residency, as well as a local sponsor. He is eligible to own 100% of shares;
- Affordable costs of banking services and transactions;
- No income tax;
- No annual audit;
- Possibility to buy real property in the UAE (JAFZA offshore only);
- No limits on capital and profit exports;
- Confidentiality: the UAE is not a member of The Organization for Economic Cooperation and Development, so the government is not obliged to exchange information with other countries. The public state registers do not disclose any information about company directors and shareholders, even in case of an official inquiry;
- Reasonable registration price;
- No requirements to charter capital size;