Opening a bank account UAE
Opening a bank account in UAE
Opening a bank account is an important part in formation of a business-structure.
We assist in opening all types of bank accounts.
List of documents for opening a private account for NON-resident of UAE:
• Recent utility bills receipt;
• Bank statement for the last 6 months;
• A report on the source of income.
List of documents for opening a private account for resident of UAE:
• Passport and UAE visa;
• Emirates ID;
• Recent utility bills receipt from DEWA.
List of documents for opening a corporate account:
1. Trade license;
2. Memorandum of Association;
3. The resolution of assigning a beneficiary on a letterhead with stamp and signatures, if there are more than one founder;
4. Passport, visa and Emirates ID copies. If founders are non-residents, they need a passport copy and the stamp of entry/exit the UAE;
5. Bank statement of a founder, beneficiary, and manager from a corporate or private account for the past 3 months;
6. Company profile and organizational structure;
7. CV of a founder;
8. Utility bills of beneficiaries and manager of a company (or any other documents, proving the residency);
9. 3 clients with contact information, website, if there is any;
10. A letter from a Free Zone, if a company rents a space in a business center there. Rental Agreement, if it is a separate office.
Looking for a First-Class solution for your business?
We welcome and celebrate different perspectives to help our firm, our clients and our people.