Open a private clinic UAE
How to open a private clinic in Dubai, UAE - licenses, visas, and other requirements
In order to open a private clinic in Dubai, you are to meet the following requirements:
– Compulsory medical education (if you do not have one, you can hire a specialist with relevant qualifications as a director);
– UAE-certified staff;
– Proficiency in English.
– Staff certification.
– Company registration in the UAE;
– Getting a license;
– Premises based on international healthcare standards approved by the administration.
Attestation for obtaining a Medical License – necessary documents
You need to get UAE Department of Health certification to open a clinic and get a medical license. You will need the following documents to get it:
– A specialist diploma and a candidate or master’s degree with attachments;
– a professional activity report;
– a certificate from your previous employment;
– a covering letter (so-called Authorization Letter);
– Specialist certificates.
Strict requirements are also made on the premises where the clinic is to be set up: in terms of size, furnishings, equipment etc.
We have a wealth of experience and resources to help you obtain your residency visa to the UAE and obtain a license to open a clinic or other business in the UAE.
Looking for a First-Class solution for your business?
We welcome and celebrate different perspectives to help our firm, our clients and our people.