Belarus presents national pavilion at Expo 2020
Belarus’ national pavilion has been presented on the eve of the World Expo in Dubai.
The Republic of Belarus has presented its national pavilion at Expo 2020 in Dubai.
The concept of the Belarusian pavilion is built on three “I “s – “Innovation. Investment. Individual.” These are three conditional zones of space spread across the floors.
“The theme of the pavilion is the Forest of Future Technologies. We tried to show our nature, material wealth, as well as the works of our young inventors, creative finds of our artists, photographers, and the most actively developing sectors of the economy, we tried to bring a little Belarus here,” said Mr Guryanov.
Belarus’ participation in EXPO 2020 will promote the solution of a number of important strategic goals of the republic.
First of all, it is an image event aimed at positioning Belarus in the international arena as a promising and reliable partner. The World Forum is a good opportunity to find new markets and strategic partners, and to attract investment in high-tech and knowledge-intensive sectors of the national economy.
The Republic of Belarus expects to attract investors from the UAE and other states that will be represented at the exhibition. National enterprises will present investment projects to achieve this goal.
Calendar of events
- 22 NOVEMBER – Belarusian Investment Forum
- 22 NOVEMBER – National Day of the Republic of Belarus.
- 24 NOVEMBER – Export Opportunities for Belarusian Petrochemical Enterprises
- 6 DECEMBER – Days of the Minsk Region
- 12 JANUARY – Days of Tourism of the Republic of Belarus.
- 24 JANUARY – Days of the Brest Region
Business program of the Belarusian pavilion
- Opening ceremony of the pavilion of the Republic of Belarus on 1 October 2021
- Days of Vitebsk Region 4 October 2021
- Days of Minsk Region 3 November Minsk Days 3 November 2021
- Presentation of the Belgospischeprom Concern 10 November 2021
- Republic of Belarus National Day 22 November 2021
- Belarusian Investment Forum 22 November 2021
- Belarusian Petrochemical Industry Export Opportunities 24 November 2021
- Days of the Minsk Region 6 December 2021
- Days of tourism of the Republic of Belarus 12 January 2022
- Days of Brest Oblast 24 January 2022
- Days of Belarusian Science February 2 2022
- Days of Gomel Region 9 February 2022
- Days of Mogilev Oblast 16 March 2022
- Days of Grodno Oblast 28 March 2022
- Closing ceremony of the Belarusian Pavilion 31 March 2022
CULTURAL PROGRAMME OF THE BELARUSIAN PAVILION
- Dance, music and song group “Talaka” 1 October 2021
- Kupalinka folklore group 1 November 2021
- State Academic Belarusian Dance Ensemble22 November 2021
- Performance by folk art group Bagach4 December 2021
- Performance of the folk music ensemble “Vytsinanka” 15 January 2022
- Performance of the folk ensemble of the Slavonic song “Zbitsen “2 February 2022
- Song and Dance Ensemble “Medunitsa “16 March 2022
- Concert of dance, music and song ensemble “White Dews “28 March 2022