If you decided to sponsor your parents in UAE there is a certain rules and regulations:
A Parent(s) Residence Visa can be sponsored by Son/Daughter/Son in Law/Daughter in Law in Dubai.
Here is a requirements:
- If you are willing to bring both Parents: Should bring both of the parents, otherwise attested death/divorce certificate or any other valid reason to be submitted. Such certificate must be attested from the UAE Embassy in home country and Foreign Affairs in UAE with Legal translation in Arabic.
- Affidavit: (Dependency Certificate) attested from your Consulate stating that you will take care for the sponsored parents and be responsible for their well-being, should be dully attested by the Ministry of Foreign Affairs, Government of UAE and translated into Arabic.
- Original Tenancy Contract (consisting of minimum Two Bedrooms). It has to be attested through Ejari (RERA) or registered tenancy contract and electricity bill if live in other emirates.
- Sponsor’s Salary: Sponsor’s must have a valid Dubai residence visa and a minimum salary of AED 20,000 monthly.
List of Mandatory Documents:
- Sponsor Emirates ID (Original).
- Sponsor passport & residence visa page and sponsor spouse. (at least minimum 6 months validity).
- Partner/ Investor visa holder should attach Company/Personal Statements for the last six months, Trade License Copy list, MOA
- Valid Salary Certificate, if the sponsor is a Government/Semi-government/Free zone Employee.
- Valid Labor Contract (issued by MOHRE), if the sponsor work in Private Sector.
- Registered Tenancy contract / Ejari or Title Deed photocopy.
- Recent Electricity Bill if house owned by a sponsor (Not rented).
- Passport copies (colour) of parents and one photo with white background Passport validity should minimum 6 months and current visa (if Inside Country).
- Consanguinity certificate to be obtained from their respective Consulate, which should be dully attested by the Ministry of Foreign Affairs, Government of UAE and translated into Arabic.
- Parents National ID is required for (Pakistan- Afghanistan-Iraq) Nationalities.
- Bank Account Statement for the last three months with bank’s seal. Online print will not be accepted.
- Sponsor Account IBAN Number.