How to Make Goods Refunds and Returns Correctly
Sometimes customers need to return, exchange or cancel a product they have bought.
To return an item, you must send an email to (email address), and notify the seller of your intention to return the item or items.
Please include your name, the items you plan to return, and the reason for the return.
Refunds are credited to your credit card or PayPal account within 7 days of receipt of your notification.
Initial shipping costs will not be refunded unless the return is the result of a seller error.
Goods covered by our 30-day return policy:
- Unused goods, cosmetics or beauty products within 30 days of purchase.
- Used goods, cosmetics or beauty products that are purchased within 30 days and less than 50% have been used. Except for some products, each company has its own list of such products and warns the buyer in advance;
- Unpacked goods.
- Sample and travel kits
- Used goods, cosmetics or cosmetic products for which we offer samples
- Discounted or off-priced goods
- Gift Cards
If you choose to return an item from an order that was covered by a promotion, such as a gift with purchase, discount or free shipping, the value of that promotion will be deducted, which will result in a deduction of the refund. If you are returning an item for which a gift-with-purchase promotion applies, please return the promotional item as well so that the value of the item will not be deducted from the refund.
The seller sometimes reserves the right to refuse a refund, to partially refund the cost of the item or to issue a shop credit at their discretion.
Please note: empty containers will not be accepted for return.
If you need to exchange an item, please see the information below.
- The seller accepts goods for exchange from 14 to 30 days after the original purchase and must notify the buyer at the time of purchase;
- If the item is purchased online, shipping will be the responsibility of the buyer.
Please note: Empty containers will not be accepted for exchange.
If you wish to cancel an order, the seller will treat it as a return, if the item has already been shipped.